Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Coffee anyone?

I rolled into Charlotte the other day and, I was tired and in the mood for gourmet coffee and just as I came around the corner I spotted a little coffee shop on the corner. I pulled into Central Coffee Co. lot and went in hoping for the best. Well, I have to say, it's pretty damn good coffee. So, as I have been traveling in Charlotte for the last week or so, I started to notice just how "central"
Central Coffee Co. actually is. Almost every day, or sometimes two, I would query my GPS for a destination and more times than not I ended up passing Central Coffee Co. on the way to my destination. Needless to say, every time I pass by, even if I'm unable to stop at the time, I think about their coffee and when I do have the opportunity to stop, hell yeah I do. Central indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment